The completion of this form is required when an area of the College establishes a new change/cashiering fund or re-establishes a change fund that was temporarily deposited, as well as other miscellaneous case requests.&nbsp; Once this form is complete it is to be submitted to the Controller via email.&nbsp; Any questions should be directed to the accounting in Financial Resources.<br />