The College's Catering &amp; Non-Food Travel Policy provides guidelines on what food and beverage is reimbursable.&nbsp; However, there may be events that require an exception as outlined in the Policy.&nbsp; This form can be used to obtain the proper approval before food and/or beverages are purchased that requires Vice President authorization and signature.&nbsp; The form must be included with receipts when requesting reimbursement of the costs.<br />