Title Sort descending BodyFiles
Administrative Error RequestAdministrative_Error_Request.pdf
Beer/Wine on Campus - Procedures for Policy #211BeerandWine_Procedures_Policy211.doc, BeerandWine_Procedures_Policy211.pdf
Board Packet for iPadsFull Packet_17.pdf
Children of Fallen Heroes

You have self-reported as being a child of a fallen hero. We want to express our sympathy to you and your family regarding the loss of your parent or guardian, and recognize their service to protect others and our community. 

To determine if you are eligible to receive the Children of Fallen Heroes scholarship, you must complete the Children of Fallen Heroes form and submit supporting documentation. 

If you meet all eligibility criteria, you would receive the maximum Pell Grant for the award year. In subsequent award years, your eligibility for the maximum Pell Grant for the award year will continue, as long as you have a Pell-eligible EFC for the subsequent award year and continue to be an eligible student.

Questions may be directed to the Madison College Financial Aid Office at 608-246-6170 or financialaid@madisoncollege.edu

Deposit Form (Student Clubs)

Student Clubs Deposit Form must be submitted to Accounting. To assist, the pdf is set up as fillable. 

DepositFormSTUDENTCLUBS.doc, DepositFormSTUDENTCLUBS_Fillable.pdf
Disposition of College Property Procedure

Dispose/Transfer Fixed Assets Procedure Guidelines

For any equipment transfer or disposal, use the related document: Transfer or Dispose of Equipment.

Disposition of College Property Procedure - 08.03.22.docx
Incomplete Request Form

A student may request an incomplete and, if the instructor is in agreement, the procedures on this form may be followed to complete the request. 

New Student Account Creation Spanish Form

Complete this form to establish an account if you have never previously taken classes or applied to a program/certificate at Madison College.

Receipt Replacement Form

This form is used to validate lost or unavailable receipts.

Receipt Replacement Form - Nov. 2023.docx
Registration & Add/Drop Request Form

Students with an existing student account at Madison College may submit this form to request registration into Degree and Nondegree classes.


The forms and documents database has been updated. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please reach out to the Web Team via a help desk ticket. Thank you!